Corporate Retirement Plan Services
The Hastings City Bank offers professional administration of your company’s retirement plan, as well as management of your plan’s financial assets. Our knowledgeable employee benefit specialist can assist you in determining what plan is best for your company, help you complete the paperwork required to establish a qualified plan, or refer you to an attorney specializing in qualified plan design and implementation.
As trustee of your pension or profit sharing plan, our responsibilities include:
- Safekeeping of plan assets
- The proper recording of income and principal deposits to the account
- Processing and disbursements, including payments to participants
- Filing of required tax forms
- Quarterly and annual statement of account activity for the plan
- Participation in employee meetings as well as individual meetings with plan participants
Types of Retirement Plans we administer include:
- Defined benefit plans
- Defined contribution plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOPS)
- 401(K) plans
If you would like more information on our Retirement Plan Services and Administration, please contact us at (269) 945-2401.