June 14, 2012
Long Term Care and Medicaid Planning Update
Thursday, June 14, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
The Hastings City Bank Trust and Investment Group is partnering with Attorney Robert Longstreet to provide information on recent changes in Michigan State Law. Topics covered include:
• What is Estate Recovery and what you can do to protect your home
• Planning techniques for estate preservation
• What assets and income one may keep and still receive Medicaid
• Major eligibility factors
• Special rules for spouses
• How Medicaid pays for a nursing home
This update will take place in the community room of the Hastings Branch, 150 West Court St. Attendance is free to the community. Please reserve a seat by calling 269-948-5579. Refreshments will be served.